eto YA* is translated ‘this is me’ in russian
russian is the native language of the studio’s founder. eto YA* studio offers thoughtful services and gifts that strive to spread love, beauty and promote the feeling of home and belonging. they are inspired by music, art, fashion, travel, fascinating world cultures and people, and the sense of self-realisation brought by the process of creation.
every individual is unique, so are our gifts and artwork: a scarf that makes you feel like you are by the fireplace, warm and cosy; an artwork that speaks to you; a styling session that facilitates connection to yourself. eto YA*... this is me!
news and updates
* sep 2021: most days of lockdown in the world... hang in there, dear melbourne, stay safe. can't wait for the markets and art exhibitions to come back.
* 30 june 2021: warrandyte riverside market is back! running on sat 3 july, 8am-1pm, at stiggants reserve, warrandyte. bringing more succulents, new scarves and artworks
* 17 may 2021: as the winter is upon us, time to rug up in cosy scarves. having a market stall at st andrews community market this sat (22 may 2021, 9am - 2pm, kangaroo ground st - st andrews rd, st andrews, vic, 3761). Website: www.standrewsmarket.com.auclass: draw and decorate a russian doll in 2dwhen: mon 22 march, 6.15-7.30pmdescription: russian dolls have a rich and interesting history - with the first ever set created way back in 1890! come and discover the history of these interesting artefacts as anna, a russian born artist, talks you through their history, creation and evolution. during the class you will also be coached through the creation of your own 2D doll
* march 2021: warrandyte riverside market is coming up in april and may. we hope to catch you there on 3 april (easter saturday) and 1 may
* march 2021: anna is showing her work in vas george hicks foundation contemporary exhibition 2021 run by victorian artists society, see the online version of the exhibition here
* 26 feb 2021: an amazing opportunity came up to have a stall at warrandyte riverside market. it is so popular with stall holders, it's pretty hard to get in. bringing my best scarves, artworks and succulent mini gardens. we hope to see you there!
* 21 feb 2021: very excited to have a stall at the eltham craft and produce market today. beautiful weather, lots of people and good sales
* 1 jan 2021: we are starting the new year with an exciting announcement - eto YA* studio opened its shop on ETSY.COM today! simply search for etoYAstudio or follow the link www.etsy.com/au/shop/etoYAstudio
*14 dec 2020: our next market is in Eltham on Sun 21st dec at 8.30am to 1pm. the weather is looking good!
* 3 dec 2020: it is wonderful to see the local markets reopen, YAY! our next stall is at the eltham craft and produce market on sun 6th dec (located at alistair knox park, panther place, eltham). this is going to be a twilight market at 3.30 to 7.30pm, should be a very pleasant afternoon. we hope to see you there!
* sep 2020: we continue to operate online during COVID-19 restrictions. we wish everyone to stay well and looking forward to local markets re-opening. please keep safe and look after each other!